If you must file a claim, reread the terms of your insurance policy so you understand the specifics of the plan, such as what types of damage are covered, the size of the excess amount that you have agreed to pay when agreeing your policy and the insurance limits. Also, be sure to check the rules about making claims.
- I Rent, can I Still Get Home Insurance?
- What shall I do if my house is mortgaged?
- Why is Home Insurance necessary?
- What happens in case that I insure my house (Buildings) with an amount less than the rebuilding cost?
- Can I have cover for my belongings outside the business premises whilst I or my employees are carrying them for business purposes?