What shall I do in case of loss or damage?

Contact your insurance company for assistance immediately. If this is not possible, follow the instructions included in your policy and act as shown below:


  • If fire, call the fire brigade.
  • If malicious damage or theft, call the police.
  • Do not proceed in repairing any damage and do not through any damaged item prior to your insurance company assess the damage and prior to communicate with them. Keep receipts for any temporary repairs you might have done in order to prevent the damage to spread.
  • Your co-operation with your insurance representative or the appointed assessor is necessary.

Tags: accident, damage, earthquake, emergency, fire, leakage, loss, theft

Related entries:

Gan Direct

Copyright © 2012 Gan Direct, All Rights Reserved ®