I Rent, can I Still Get Home Insurance?

Of course, we will be more than glad to offer you insurance for your contents. We offer to insure your belongings that you wish to secure and protect. To help you calculate the value of your belongings just imagine that if your tip your house upside down everything that drops are considered as contents and they can be insured. We would also like to advise you about our Eurocomp Household Insurance. You will find it extremely interesting because it offers many free additional benefits that we believe are of an essence for people that rent just like you. For instance to be legal liable for damages that might be caused by an accident to your plumbing installations, accidental breakage of mirrors, glass tops and fixed glass in furniture. Although a lot of these are covered only in Building Home Insurance, we offer it to you for free.

Tags: contents insurance, home, rent, tenant

Related entries:

Gan Direct

Copyright © 2012 Gan Direct, All Rights Reserved ®