What shall I do if my house is mortgaged?

Mortgage lenders tend to require proof of Buildings Insurance as part of their mortgage offer so if you have just bought a house, you should get a home insurance quote. The amount of buildings insurance you take out needs to cover the cost of replacing the building itself and all permanent fixtures and fittings inside it. You have the right to switch to a different Insurance Company; with Gan’s Easy Switch we undertake the responsibility to notify your previous insurance company about your decision to switch to us and we will forward all necessary documents to your Mortgage Providers.

Tags: bank, home, house, mortgage, switch

Related entries:

Gan Direct

Copyright © 2012 Gan Direct, All Rights Reserved ®