Accidents can happen to anyone at any time. Road crash, house fire, assault, workplace accident or a simple trip, are common. The main thing with accidents and serious injuries is that they can happen anytime, when you least expect it and could have devastating financial consequences for you and your family. This type of cover pays a regular cash benefit to a person unable to work as a result of an accident or sickness. This is especially valuable if you are self-employed and would have no income if disabled or sick. A lump sum may also be payable on death, medical expenses or specified disabilities such as loss of a limb or eye. In addition, Personal Accident Insurance will cover the gap of what Employers Liability cover will not pay. At a time when finances may be short due to the inability to work, this cover can give much needed financial assistance - and that’s why our Business Insurance Policy includes Personal Accident for your employees, as an optional benefit.
- I Rent, can I Still Get Home Insurance?
- What shall I do if my house is mortgaged?
- Why is Home Insurance necessary?
- What happens in case that I insure my house (Buildings) with an amount less than the rebuilding cost?
- Can I have cover for my belongings outside the business premises whilst I or my employees are carrying them for business purposes?