Fidelity insurance protects your business from loss of money, securities, or inventory resulting from crime. Common Fidelity claims allege employee dishonesty, embezzlement, forgery, robbery, safe burglary, computer fraud, wire transfer fraud, counterfeiting, and other criminal acts. These schemes involve every possible angle, taking advantage of any potential weakness in your company’s financial controls. From fictitious employees, dummy accounts payable, non-existent suppliers to outright theft of money, securities and property. Fraud and embezzlement in the workplace is on the rise, occurring in even the best work environments.
- I Rent, can I Still Get Home Insurance?
- What shall I do if my house is mortgaged?
- Why is Home Insurance necessary?
- What happens in case that I insure my house (Buildings) with an amount less than the rebuilding cost?
- Can I have cover for my belongings outside the business premises whilst I or my employees are carrying them for business purposes?