What types of Insurance do I need for my business?

You will need covers that protect against loss or damage caused to your business’ property or trade by adverse events. Covers would certainly include Employers Liability which is a law requirement, Buildings and Contents, Glass & Signs which are a high risk in businesses and are always insured separately, theft, money and specified & unspecified items. If you are distributing goods then you definitely need to have Goods in transit cover. Products and Public Liability are also a necessity since such claims usually involve high amounts of compensation. You may choose your employees correctly but still your business is exposed to risks resulting from employee fidelity. In addition, what would you do if your promises are seriously damaged in fire? Where would you house your business until damage is recovered? By choosing the Business Interruption benefit you have the choice of Alternative Accommodation.

Tags: business, business insurance, needs, risks

Related entries:

Gan Direct

Copyright © 2012 Gan Direct, All Rights Reserved ®