How should I insure my business contents and what are the insured perils?

Whether you own or you rent your Business’ premises, you should definitely take out Contents Insurance for the items of your business. We provide Contents cover for your Business that is comprised by the three sections, contents, stock and electronic equipment. All those items must be insured for its cost price without any addition for profit. Contents Section provides cover for loss or damage caused by Fire, Explosion, Lighting, Earthquake, Riot, Civil Commotion, Labour Disturbances or Malicious Persons, Storm or Flood, Escape of water from any tank, apparatus or pipe, Impact by any road vehicle including any forklift truck or other Industrial vehicle, animal or a falling tree or part of a tree. It also covers accidental escape of water from any automatic sprinkler installation and subsidence, ground heave or landslip

Tags: contents, perils, risks

Related entries:

Gan Direct

Copyright © 2012 Gan Direct, All Rights Reserved ®