If I have Personal Accident insurance and change my occupation do I have to inform my insurance company?

Yes you have to notify your insurance company in case you change your occupation, usual activities or your health condition and in general if there are any changes in the material facts you have disclosed on the insurance proposal form. The same applies in case you buy another personal accident insurance.

Tags: occupation, profession

Related entries:

Gan Direct

Copyright © 2012 Gan Direct, All Rights Reserved ®