Can I have cover for my belongings outside the business premises whilst I or my employees are carrying them for business purposes?

In this case you will need to buy the Specified and Unspecified items section which covers items that belong to your Business against loss or damage anywhere in European Union. You should identify and add all the specified or unspecified items you need to insure and create an inventory. Please bear in mind that mobile phones, cameras, laptops, palm held computers and any item the value of which exceeds the amount of €1000 must be specified.

Tags: carrying items outside premises, items removed, specified, unspecified

Related entries:

Gan Direct

Copyright © 2012 Gan Direct, All Rights Reserved ®