Renting a vehicle abroad in case you want to drive abroad, is the safest option. Rental companies offer roadside assistance and car rental replacement in the event of mechanical damage or accident. If you use your own car then you will not be offered road assistance or another car to continue your journey and the inconvenience and costs that will incur will be excessive.
- Which Items are considered to be high risk?
- I Rent, can I Still Get Home Insurance?
- How should I insure my business contents and what are the insured perils?
- What would you cover under Business Interruption?
- I have a Comprehensive insurance with you and after an accident the assessors say that my car is a total loss. Will I get the sum insured?