If a customer informs us that they want to use their vehicle abroad while initially they had declared that it will not be used outside of the country, the company will reconsider the proposed risk while reserves the right to cancel the customer’s contract within 14 days since the parameters of the cooperation with the customer have changed. If the customer had initially declared this intention, then the company would have assessed the proposed risk and would have accepted or rejected.
- Which Items are considered to be high risk?
- How should I insure my business contents and what are the insured perils?
- What types of Insurance do I need for my business?
- Why you are cheaper than other insurance companies?
- I have a Comprehensive insurance with you and after an accident the assessors say that my car is a total loss. Will I get the sum insured?