Page 7 out of 8 Pages
- What is the meaning of ‘Limitations to Use’ that appears on the Certificate of insurance or the policy for me?
- When I buy a Comprehensive policy, do I have cover against damages caused to my vehicle by storm, flood or other natural hazards?
- If I am involved in an accident will my insurance policy cover me for bodily injuries whilst being a driver?
- If my car has a mechanical breakdown will my policy cover me the damage?
- What are the benefits that could be included in the different insurance policies?
- What does Comprehensive Insurance include?
- What shall I do if I have an accident?
- What type of Motor Insurance do I need?
- Why do you add premium loading for High Performance Vehicles?
- When a friend or relative visits Cyprus can they be added to my insurance? What is the process and how much do we pay?