What shall I do if my vehicle suffers total loss or I do not use it?

Notify your insurance company and return your Insurance Certificate in order to cancel the policy and receive any unused premium according to the terms and conditions of the policy provided you have had no claim for which you are going to be compensated. If you are not using your vehicle you may arrange for a different type of cover such as Third Party Fire and Theft whilst your vehicle is not in use.

Tags: cancel, not in use, total loss

Related entries:

Gan Direct

Copyright © 2012 Gan Direct, All Rights Reserved ®