Notify your insurance company and return your Insurance Certificate in order to cancel the policy and receive any unused premium according to the terms and conditions of the policy provided you have had no claim for which you are going to be compensated. If you are not using your vehicle you may arrange for a different type of cover such as Third Party Fire and Theft whilst your vehicle is not in use.
- Why is Home Insurance necessary?
- What happens in case that I insure my house (Buildings) with an amount less than the rebuilding cost?
- Can I have cover for my belongings outside the business premises whilst I or my employees are carrying them for business purposes?
- How should I insure my business contents and what are the insured perils?
- How would my employees benefit from the Personal Accident insurance?