I have a Comprehensive insurance with you and after an accident the assessors say that my car is a total loss. Will I get the sum insured?

An independent engineer will assess the damage and if they inform us that the vehicle is a total loss, we shall pay to you the reasonable market value of the motor vehicle at the time of damage up to the limit of the Sum Insured. Market value shall reflect details such as mileage and condition.

Tags: comprehensive, total loss

Related entries:

Gan Direct

Copyright © 2012 Gan Direct, All Rights Reserved ®