Which are my rights in case the accident is caused by a vehicle that does not have insurance or by an unknown vehicle?

You may claim for bodily injury and/ or property damages by the Motor Insurers Fund under certain circumstances. For more information please contact Motor Insurers Fund.

Tags: accident, MIF, uninsured driver, uninsured vehicle

Related entries:

Gan Direct

Copyright © 2012 Gan Direct, All Rights Reserved ®