For which risks can I insure my house?

Insurance policies usually cover damages caused by fire, lightning and explosion. You can add on your policy a number of risks or covers according to your insurable needs. Alternatively, you can choose a package policy which includes a number of risks and covers. Either way your policy may include all or some of the risks shown below: earthquake, storm, tempest, flood, falling of trees, escape of water or oil, falling of aircraft and other aerial devices, impact of vehicle  or animal, riots, labour or civil commotions, strikes, malicious damage, explosion or burglary.

Tags: benefits, perils insurance, risks

Related entries:

Gan Direct

Copyright © 2012 Gan Direct, All Rights Reserved ®