Which are the additional benefits under my home policy?

There may be additional benefits under your home building and/or contents policy which may cover you for alternative accommodation, removal of debris and demolition, architects, surveyor and legal fees. It depends on the type of your policy, “Eurocomp” or “Standard Fire and Theft”.


These additional benefits can be in addition to your sum insured. Therefore, before agreeing to any settlement of your claim, it is important that you check to see if you are entitled to more than your sum insured through the existence of additional benefits cover.

Tags: benefits

Related entries:

Gan Direct

Copyright © 2012 Gan Direct, All Rights Reserved ®