When deciding on how much cover to buy, you should carefully consider the maximum claim that could be made against you. Certain businesses, where there is a spreading fire or possibility of multiple personal injuries, could face claims for damages far exceeding this figure. The limit of indemnity will apply to claims arising from a single incident.
- Which Items are considered to be high risk?
- What shall I do if my house is mortgaged?
- What happens in case that I insure my house (Buildings) with an amount less than the rebuilding cost?
- How much should I insure my buildings for?
- Can I have cover for my belongings outside the business premises whilst I or my employees are carrying them for business purposes?