This type of cover requires overnighting in a hospital and might include, diagnostic tests, operating theatre expenses, hospital or clinic accommodation fees, doctor’s fees, medicines and much more up to set limit.
- Can you give me an idea of what is not covered under Health Insurance?
- How is treatment categorized in order to choose the right cover for myself?
- What is private medical insurance?
- What types of Health Insurance are available in the Cyprus market and what are their characteristics?
- What does the terms Out-patient mean?