When looking at cover, it is useful to know that treatment is categorised in three different types. In-patient treatment which, for medical reasons, means you have to stay in hospital overnight or for longer. Day-patient treatment which, for medical reasons, means you have to go into a hospital or day-patient unit because you need a period of clinically-supervised recovery. However, you do not have to stay overnight and Out-patient treatment given at hospital, consulting room or out-patient clinic where you do not go in for day-patient or in-patient treatment.
- Which Items are considered to be high risk?
- What shall I do if my house is mortgaged?
- What happens in case that I insure my house (Buildings) with an amount less than the rebuilding cost?
- How much should I insure my buildings for?
- Can I have cover for my belongings outside the business premises whilst I or my employees are carrying them for business purposes?