As an insurance company, we reserve the right to approve or reject the proposed risk after the Underwriting department evaluates all case-related parameters, so we can maintain low premiums for the majority of our clients. For this reason, we follow a strict policy for undertaking any proposed risk, one of which is driving the vehicles of our customers abroad. Based on statistical research, there is greater risk when driving in another country and additionally, we cannot guarantee that the level of service offered will be equal to the quality standards our company offers to its customers.
- Which Items are considered to be high risk?
- What shall I do if my house is mortgaged?
- What happens in case that I insure my house (Buildings) with an amount less than the rebuilding cost?
- How much should I insure my buildings for?
- Can I have cover for my belongings outside the business premises whilst I or my employees are carrying them for business purposes?